- Star Trek movie. A great way to re-invigorate the property and with an alternate reality from the series so they can break with tradition. #
- RT @twinmamacita: What is up with baseball coaches wearing uniforms anyway? My comment: basketball / football don’t look like a player! #
- Beautiful day to drive to Columbus. Now let’s hope someone has money up here! #
- Robert Morris women’s basketball coach David Heeb resigns http://cli.gs/THNTjy #ncaaw (via @hoopfeed) in reply to hoopfeed #
- There’s three sides to every story: Yours and mine and the cold, hard truth – Don Henley (Eagles) #
- Why does this not surprise me We want to surf while we drive. Smartphones Selling Far Better Than Dumb Ones http://bit.ly/svtGE #
- Watching Reds beat the Phillies. I am amazed it is so empty! C’mon Cincinnati leave Chikfila and go to stadium! http://yfrog.com/15qhij #
The coach of Duke University has reacted to President Barack Hussein Obama’s choice of UNC to win the NCAA Men’s Division 1 basketball tournament. Coach K:
“Somebody said that we’re not in President Obama’s Final Four, and as much as I respect what he’s doing, really, the economy is something that he should focus on, probably more than the brackets,” Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said from the Blue Devils’ first-round site in Greensboro, N.C.
I agree. I hope BHO didn’t do this during work hours (which is 23.5 hours a day in his job).
The White House has released the March Madness NCAA tournament picks of President Barack Hussein Obama. While I don’t begrudge the man the opportunity to spend a few minutes of pleasure doing the same thing that many Americans are doing today, I question the wisdom of releasing those picks to the public. I think it may play to the superstar status that he tried to get away from in the election (and caused Paris Hilton to release this video). It also may be a little frustrating to the thousands that received a foreclosure notice today.
Regardless, here are BHO’s picks. You can click on the image to go to the original larger image.
I question that BHO crossed out Louisville and then selected UNC. While that may be a prudent choice, I wonder about his flip-flop on this issue. I sure hope that he didn’t have a political analyst help him with this!
There are a lot of brackets out there that you can print off as a PDF file but this one is based in MS Excel and it has drop downs for each game that progress with the the winners that you pick. If you aren’t using one of the web based pool management systems but are using a paper based system, this is a much easier way to run your pool or manage your personal picks.
Click this link to download the Excel file:ncaa-pool-master-2009
Please do not post this file on any other site but rather just refer them back to this page.