Click here to read the rest of this article... (164 words, 2 images, estimated 39 secs reading time)
- The route to our destination is never a straight one.
- Real friends won’t ask you to change who you are.
- Cheating is a choice, not a mistake, and not an excuse.
- The past can’t hurt you anymore – not unless you let it.
- Adversity will come to every person at some point.
- Sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right.
- Everything has been just the way it needed to be.
- Silence is often the loudest cry.
- The difference between where you are and where you want to be, is what you do.
- It’s not who you are that holds you back, it is who you think you’re not.
- Right now is the only moment guaranteed to you.
I have read a lot on the subject of climate change.
There is a lot of misrepresentation and foolishness on both sides of the issue but this very long article is among the most thorough and best written that I have read in a long time. It is about 9000 words so you are going to have to sit and read for awhile. Also, you would be wise to click on his sources but since there are so many that will increase the time you spend.
@Pullnews asks hard questions about climate change, read and tell him what you think on Twitter and give me your thoughts on Twitter or below.
This was an obvious solution to the problem. I am actually surprised it wasn’t rolled out 10 years ago!
Boarding a plane has dramatically changed because of the carry-on crunch. Gate agents wrest bags from passengers in late boarding groups to tag them for checking. Some airlines have baggage tag printers at gates for all the bags that don’t fit in overhead bins. And flights get delayed when too many passengers can’t find room for their bags.
Some passengers feel pressured into paying fees for early boarding just so they won’t be forced to check bags.
Mr. Walton, manager of new features on 737 interiors, thought Boeing had to come up with something dramatically bigger. The Boeing team had started working on the overhead bin problem more than two years ago. Then Alaska became the first customer to actually ask Boeing to find a solution. “Alaska was the real driving force,’’ Mr. Walton says.
Click here to read the rest of this article... (232 words, 1 image, estimated 56 secs reading time)
It is clear that the president’s strategy is failing disastrously.
Since 2010, total fatalities from armed conflict in the world have increased by a factor of close to four, according to data from the International Institute of Strategic Studies. Total fatalities due to terrorism have risen nearly sixfold, based on the University of Maryland’s Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism database. Nearly all this violence is concentrated in a swath of territory stretching from North Africa through the Middle East to Afghanistan and Pakistan. And there is every reason to expect the violence to escalate as the Sunni powers of the region seek to prevent Iran from establishing itself as the post-American hegemon.
Source: The Real Obama Doctrine