- The route to our destination is never a straight one.
- Real friends won’t ask you to change who you are.
- Cheating is a choice, not a mistake, and not an excuse.
- The past can’t hurt you anymore – not unless you let it.
- Adversity will come to every person at some point.
- Sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right.
- Everything has been just the way it needed to be.
- Silence is often the loudest cry.
- The difference between where you are and where you want to be, is what you do.
- It’s not who you are that holds you back, it is who you think you’re not.
- Right now is the only moment guaranteed to you.
You just have to love physics. This is really cool.
And if you are curious how this happened, watch this video.
You just have to love physics!
If you ever thought it was cool that the Internet of Things (IoT) could connect to your home, car, or refrigerator. Wait until you think about what is happening with airplanes.
I really enjoy tequila. It is my favorite distilled beverage. I prefer a better quality than Patron, but I will order Patron in a bar that doesn’t have many choices.
I thought this article was excellent!
Graeme Robertson went to Mexico to photograph the Patrón tequila process, from harvest to bottling.
Order of Patrón production process:
- Harvesting, trimming, sorting
- Crushing (Roller mill/tahona mill)
- Fermentation (Roller mill/tahona mill)
- Distillation (Roller mill/tahona mill)
- Ageing, blending