- The reason there is so little crime in Germany is that it’s against the law.
– Alex Levin #
- RT @TheFlaCracker: If you can read this, thank a teacher. It’s in English thank a soldier. If you are on walfare, thank ME! #
- Reality is something you rise above.
– Liza Minnelli #
- Shaq is going to Cleveland!! Lebron and the big man could make a powerful combination. #
- Great article in WSJ about Iran and Web 2.0 and how Obama didn’t get it even though he “got it” to be elected. http://bit.ly/2m8LZp #
- Great idea! RT @KristineWirth: Wordtracker’s free keyword tool plugin for firefox – video – http://bit.ly/ty0zH #
- If it weren’t for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we’d still be eating frozen radio dinners. – Johnny Carson #
- Check out this amazing basketball shot! Beat that Lebron and Dwight Howard! http://bit.ly/3Zte5P #
- When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: ‘Whose?’ – Don Marquis #
- RT @4windpower: Wind Power Works!: In connection with the Global Wind Day on 15 June, http://digg.com/u15kRH #
- RT @all_about_warm: Sir Paul McCartney calls for meat-free Mondays to combat climate change http://tinyurl.com/ntrprf #
- RT @im2byteme: LIBERAL ARGUMENT: There is no room for logic or historical fact in this discussion, my opinion is all that matters! #tcot #
- RT @TIBCO: Want to know your current cloud infrastructure and hosting options? This article may be for you: http://is.gd/Oi8W #
- RT @MeilinSong: Global warming causing mass migration http://tinyurl.com/lp9kqd #
- RT @WorkWithTrump: POWER POLITICS: EPA refuses to reveal dangerous coal ash waste sites http://bit.ly/KpbQv #
- Where all think alike, no one thinks very much. – Walter Lippmann #
Why is it that every President in the modern age of media has been able to convince the media to not talk about their children but it is okay for the media to talk about the children of a Vice President contender, Sarah Palin? David seems to be confused with the 14-year old daughter and th 18-year old daughter.
- The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. – James Branch Cabell #
- RT @KarlRove: Great piece by @danaperino, correcting Austan Goolsbee’s claims on Fox News Sunday. http://tinyurl.com/r7abod #TCOT #
- One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.
– Rita Mae Brown #
- In a QBR being bored. Looks beautiful outside. I should be playing golf. #
- Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. – Plato #
- Why is airport food in O’hare in Chicago so bad AND so expensive? We really need high speed rail in the Midwest! #
- RT @tweedandvelvet: The last button on your dress shirt is stitched horizontally. http://tinyurl.com/n29x9n This is why. #
- RT @frozenhiker: Change is inevitable so if you can’t embrace it, you can’t be happy. #
If NBC were smart, it would immediately pay off Conan and reinstall Jay at 11:35. But it won’t, it’d rather lose the franchise and blame it on something other than its ineptitude. Just like the record business!
Conan’s market share has dropped 56% since he took over on the first of June.
Looks like it is time to start looking for a replacement to the very boring Conan.