- The reason there is so little crime in Germany is that it’s against the law.
– Alex Levin #
- RT @TheFlaCracker: If you can read this, thank a teacher. It’s in English thank a soldier. If you are on walfare, thank ME! #
- Reality is something you rise above.
– Liza Minnelli #
- Shaq is going to Cleveland!! Lebron and the big man could make a powerful combination. #
- Great article in WSJ about Iran and Web 2.0 and how Obama didn’t get it even though he “got it” to be elected. http://bit.ly/2m8LZp #
- Great idea! RT @KristineWirth: Wordtracker’s free keyword tool plugin for firefox – video – http://bit.ly/ty0zH #
- If it weren’t for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we’d still be eating frozen radio dinners. – Johnny Carson #
- Check out this amazing basketball shot! Beat that Lebron and Dwight Howard! http://bit.ly/3Zte5P #
- RT @dailybayonet: RT @nkoscielniak: Congressman on Twitter. Time to start tweeting to vote AGAINST Cap & Trade http://bit.ly/GlRx #capandtax #
- RT @SherriEShepherd: RT @ReaganGomez: Mcmahon passed this week to introduce tonights guest. Farrah Fawcett w/music guest Michael Jackson #
- RT @Timm_Martin: Wow, we lost two pop icons in one day. RIP Farrah and Michael! #
- RT @MeilinSong: The Climate Bill Explained http://tinyurl.com/lfnvhr #
- RT @Timm_Martin: Stewart on Gov. Sanford: “Just Another Politician With A Conservative Mind And A Liberal Penis” http://tinyurl.com/mcvfqs #
- A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is, tells you. – Bert Leston Taylor #
- RT @justin_hart: The EPA’s internal nightmare over global warming: Part 1 http://ow.ly/fVAC #capntax #tcot #
- RT @JustinSage: Trent Dilfer states, “I think the Bengals are going to be one of those surprise teams this year.” Makes me happy 🙂 #
- I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.George S. Patton #
- Great day. 4 basketball games and 1 baseball game. All wins! Transformers with the kids tonight! I get an A+ on Dad points tonight. #
- New rumor. Since Michael Jackson was 95% plastic he is going to be recycled as Legos so little boys can play with him now. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.